I’ve advised more than a dozen best-selling authors on their book marketing strategies over the last few years. Below are some of the titles I’ve assisted with on their launches (some heavily, others I just gave some quick advice), which have collectively sold millions of copies worldwide.
Do you need help marketing your book? I offer Book Launch Coaching for authors. We’ll get on the phone for 30-60 minutes, once per week. During the call, we’ll review your progress, make sure you’re on track to hit your goals, then come up with actionable steps and milestones for the next week. Sort of like checking in with a therapist who instructs and holds you accountable. If this service is of interest, you can schedule your first call here.
Want to learn how to market your book for free? Well, here you go:
- 12 Lessons Learned while Marketing The 4-Hour Body – How Tim Ferriss was able to sell 60,000 copies in the first week
- How to Hit #1 on Amazon’s Bestseller List – Lesson: a big launch is NOT a strategy
- Self-Publishing Podcast: Book Marketing – Watch me talk for 60-minutes with Sean Platt and Johnny Truant, two of the most prolific self-published authors on the planet
- How I’m Marketing My Self-Published Book – My plan for launching Play It Away
- The Overthinker’s Guide to Launching Your Next Project (without wanting to kill yourself) – by Ryan Holiday
- My favorite marketing books / articles