Testimonials from Organizers
“I’ve hosted 18 TEDx events around the world, and was lucky enough to have Charlie at our TEDx Santo Domingo event. He is an amazing human being and a true expert at making work happier and less stressful through play. I would have Charlie back in the Dominican Republic in a heartbeat. I can’t recommend him enough.” – Freddy Ginebra, TEDx Santo Domingo
“I’ve seen many people attempt to approach the topic of managing stress and anxiety with limited success, but Charlie delivers a message that resonates with anyone. I’ve personally made adjustments to my life after hearing him speak, and many of my coworkers at Tesla are starting to do the same. It’s been a privilege to share the stage with him, speaking about mental health at The Pentagon, Fort Hood, TEDx Santo Domingo, and hopefully more events to come.” – Josh Mantz, Tesla
“I absolutely LOVED Charlie’s message to have more fun. He combined research and heartfelt storytelling into a highly relatable presentation. He is a wonderful resource to the field of mental wellness and we cannot thank him enough for his contribution. I only wish more of our members could have attended.” – Cameron Vann, Texas Lawyers’ Assistance Program
“Charlie has a unique ability to capture any type of audience and get them to think outside of the box – including innovative hackers and entrepreneurs that never turn off. Instead of the typical internet tycoon, VC, or over-worked startup founder, I wanted to bring in someone with a fresh, philosophical perspective. Even though he was the only one speaking, he had a conversation with every single person in the room. And that influential conversation continued well after he left. It’s very rare to find someone who’s able to give advice to an anonymous audience like they would to their best friend. And that’s what makes Charlie’s talks that much more powerful – you’ll see the tangible effects instantly.” – Anjali Kundra, Startup Weekend
“When we approached Charlie to speak to a group of Veterans, there was no hesitation in his acceptance, and boy did he knock it out of the park! His message was spot on and the audience was truly engaged. We hope his schedule will allow him to speak at all of our future events!” – Phil Randazzo, American Dream U
About Charlie Hoehn
- Keynote Speaker at The Pentagon, Fort Hood, Carnegie Mellon, TEDx events.
- Author of Play It Away and Recession Proof Graduate.
- Former Director of Special Projects for Tim Ferriss.
- Featured by NPR TED Radio Hour, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Tony Robbins.
Thanks so much for your interest. As a keynote speaker, I typically accept one (1) speaking or consulting engagement per month.
Slots for 2016 are being booked now. To submit a speaking request, please fill out this form.
Potential Keynote Topics
I’m happy to work with you to custom-tailor any of these topics for your audience…
- Play at Work: Discover the Happy Path to Better Health, Less Stress, and More Fun in the Workplace (based on Charlie’s blog post, the #1 Google result in the world for “cure anxiety”).
- Marketing Ideas: What I Learned Working with Tim Ferriss, Tucker Max, Ramit Sethi, and a dozen other New York Times bestselling authors (see Charlie’s post about The 4HB).
- Millenial Careers: Forget Job Listing Sites; Start Doing Meaningful Work Today (based on Charlie’s book, listed as “one of the top 10 audiobooks on Audible”).
I write about play, entrepreneurship, and marketing. If you want a better idea of my style and message, then please browse my blog, watch my Youtube videos, or check out my books. If you dig any of these things, then you’ll love my live talks.
Keynote Speaker Request Form
Testimonials from Attendees
“This guy is a champion for me. I was giddy with ideas after his speech. I felt energized, as if a rocket had been shoved up my trousers and lit with a match.” – TEDxCMU attendee
“Open, honest, real, and amazing.” – Kevin Coulson, ReThink GNV attendee
“The concept of play was subtle yet, at the same time, mind-blowing. It really puts every relationship in perspective. Simple, calm, but deep and provocative.” – Scott Cutshall, ReThink GNV attendee
- Texas Lawyers Assistance Program – Austin, TX
- Wealthy Wellthy – Austin, TX
- TEDx Santo Domingo – Dominican Republic
- Executive Women in Texas Government – San Marcos, TX
- American Dream U – The Pentagon, D.C.
- American Dream U – Fort Hood, TX
Hire Your Next Keynote Speaker
Looking to inject more happiness in the workplace? Hoehn’s perspective on play will rejuvenate your group. To book Charlie as the speaker for your next event, fill out the speaker request form.